The Reflex Mastercard is issued by Continental Finance and is designed for applicants who either don’t have great credit or who don’t have established credit. You can apply if you’ve received an invitation in the mail, but an invitation isn’t required to apply.
Your payment history with the card is reported to all three major credit bureaus, so if you make consistent, on-time payments, you may be able to improve your credit score.
Reflex Credit Card Rates & Fees
|BALANCE TRANSFER FEE
|FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE
|$75 for the first year, after that $99 annually
|3% of each transaction in U.S. dollars.
How to Apply for Reflex Credit Card Online With an Invitation
It’s easy to apply for Reflex credit card online.
- To get started, visit www.yourreflexcard.com.
- Scroll down the page and enter your reservation number and your Social Security number.
- Click “Confirm Reservation” and follow the prompts to finish your application.
How to Apply for Reflex Credit Card Online Without an Invitation
If you don’t have an invitation, you’re still welcome to apply for Reflex credit card.
- On the same website, scroll down and click on the green button saying “No Reservation.”
- Enter your first and last name, your home address, your email address, and two phone numbers. Select how long you’ve lived at your residence and whether you rent or own your home.
- Click whether or not you have an active checking account. Check the box and certify whether you’re over age 18 (age 19 in Alabama).
- Click the green button saying “Continue your application” and follow the prompts to finish your Reflex credit card application.
Reflex Credit Card Customer Service
You can get automated information about the Reflex credit card by calling 1-866-449-45-14. You can reach a representative at 1-866-449-45-14. Also, you can write them at:
P.O. Box 3220
Buffalo, NY 14240-3220.
Reflex Credit Card FAQs
Is the Reflex credit card unsecured?
The Reflex credit card can be unsecured or secured. Depending on your credit history, you may be approved for an unsecured card or a secured card with a $50 to $500 deposit. Your initial Credit Limit will be $500.
What is the APR for a Reflex credit card?
The APR varies based on the Prime Rate and may be around 29.99 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
There is an annual fee of $75 for the first year and $99 annually after that.
Is there a late fee?
There is a late fee of up to $41 if your payment is received after the due date.
Are there any other fees?
You are also charged a $10 per month maintenance fee and a $30 one-time fee for any authorized users that you add.
The reviews for the Reflex credit card are mixed. Although some appreciate the opportunity to rebuild or establish their credit, the high fees and the high interest rate are a turn-off for some cardholders. There are also some complaints about customer service and using the online system. This might be a good option to get for a year or two before you apply for better cards.