The Milestone credit card is issued by The Bank of Missouri. It’s designed for those with poor credit. Even a bankruptcy won’t necessarily keep you from obtaining a Milestone card.
The Milestone credit card has a relatively high APR at 24.9 percent. They also charge an annual fee, which lowers your initial available credit. If you’ve had difficulties with your credit, though, it has a lower APR than other similar cards and you don’t need to pay a hefty security deposit.
How to Apply for Milestone Credit Card Online
You can apply for a Milestone credit card online by visiting their website at www.milestonegoldcard.com.
Once you visit your option, you can pre-qualify for a card or respond to a mail offer.
Prequalify for a Milestone Credit Card Online
- If you haven’t received a mail offer, you will need to pre-qualify to apply for Milestone credit card.
- From the homepage, click “Pre-Qualify Now” on the right side of the page.
- On the next page, enter your first and last name, email address, and mailing address. You also need to enter your Social Security number, your date of birth, and phone number.
- Click the box to agree to Milestone’s terms and conditions. Click “Pre-Qualify Now.” If you pre-qualify, you will need to fill out a full Milestone credit card application.
Respond to a Milestone Credit Card Mail Offer Online
- If you’ve received an invitation by mail to complete a Milestone credit card application, you can respond online by visiting www.milestonegoldcard.com.
- Click “Respond to Mail Offer” on the right side of the page.
- On the next page, type in the acceptance code from your mailer and your zip code.
- Click “Get Started” and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Milestone Credit Card Customer Service
If you have concerns or question about a Milestone credit card, you can reach their customer service representatives at 1-866-453-26-36. They are available from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST daily.
You can also write them at:
Genesis FS Card Services,
P.O. Box 4477
Beaverton, OR, 97076-4477.
Milestone Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of a Milestone credit card?
The main benefit of a Milestone credit card is that they report to all three major credit bureaus. If you’re trying to rebuild your credit, if you make your payments on time, those payments will be reported and may boost your credit.
What will my initial credit line be?
Milestone bases your initial credit line on your income and credit history. The minimum initial credit limit is $300.
Is there an annual fee?
Milestone does charge an annual fee based on your creditworthiness. The lowest annual fee is $35. The highest annual fee is $75 for the first year and $99 each year after that. You may also be charged an account opening fee ranging from $5 to $50.
Is there a late fee?
You can be charged a late fee of $38 if your payment is received after the due date. You will also be charged $38 if you go over your credit limit.
Can I use the card overseas?
You can use your card in foreign countries. You should call Milestone before you use it overseas, though, or your transaction may be declined. There is a 1 percent fee for each transaction.
Reviews for Milestone credit card are mixed. Some users appreciate being approved, even with poor credit. There are several complaints about their poor customer service, though. Several complained about the annual fees. Be sure you have a clear understanding of how much your annual fee will be if you decide to apply for Milestone credit card.