The Kohl’s credit card may be helpful if you are a frequent Kohl’s shopper. As a credit card holder, you get special coupons that you can use in conjunction with other Kohl’s deals like Kohl’s cash.
Like most store cards, the biggest downside to the Kohl’s card is its relatively high APR (26.99 percent). The card is issued by Capital One, which is a large, well-known credit card issuer.
How to Apply for Kohl’s Credit Card Online
It’s easy to apply for Kohl’s a card online. First, visit Kohl’s website at www.kohls.com.
Kohl’s give you the option to pre-qualify for a card or apply directly.
Pre-qualify for Kohl’s Credit Card Online
- If you want to pre-qualify, on the Kohl’s home page, click on the button near the top of the page that says “Get Started.”
- This will take you to a page where you can pre-qualify for a Kohl’s card with no impact on your credit score.
- Once you’re on the pre-qualification page, enter your first and last name, your address, and your email address.
- Enter your Social Security number and your date of birth.
- Check the box agreeing to the pre-qualification process and click “Submit.” If you are approved, you will be given the option to apply for a Kohl’s credit card.
Apply Directly for Kohl’s Credit Card Online
- If you don’t want to prequalify, visit the homepage and click “Apply Now” at the top of the page.
- Click “Apply Now” on the next page.
- Enter your first and last name, your address, your phone number, your Social Security number, and your date of birth.
Enter your gross income and your email address.
- Click “Continue to Review” and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply For Kohl’s Credit Card
You can also apply for Kohl’s credit card in-person at a Kohl’s store. Tell a store associate that you would like to apply for a Kohl’s card. The associate will need to see your photo identification and can usually tell you on-the-spot whether or not you are approved.back to menu ↑
Kohl’s Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach Kohl’s credit card customer service by calling 1-855-564-57-48. They are available from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST Monday through Saturday and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST on Sundays.
You can also write them at:
P.O. Box 3043
Milwaukee, WI, 53201-3043.
Kohl’s Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of a Kohl’s credit card?
If you complete a Kohl’s credit card application and you’re approved, you get 35 percent off your first purchase with the card. You also get a 15 percent discount on another purchase and one coupon per month with a 15 to 35 percent discount.
What is the APR for a Kohl’s credit card?
The card has a 26.99 percent APR. There is a penalty APR of 29.74 percent, which Kohl’s can impose if you make a late payment.
Is there an annual fee?
Kohl’s credit card does not charge an annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
Kohl’s will charge a late fee of up to $38 if your payment is received after the due date.
Can I get a credit line increase?
Kohl’s regularly reviews accounts for credit line increases. They may also decrease credit lines periodically if you don’t use the account.
Kohl’s credit card owners seem happy with the card itself, but less impressed with Kohl’s customer service. There are several complaints about not having good experiences with their customer service representatives. Most Kohl’s credit card owners are very pleased with the discounts offered by the card, though.