If you are an avid Jeep fan, you may want to consider a Jeep credit card. A Jeep card can help you earn rewards that you can use toward the purchase of a Jeep or other FCA brand vehicles, including Fiat, Dodge, and Chrysler. The Jeep credit card is issued by First National Bank of Omaha. You have the best chance of being approved if you have good credit, which means a score of around 700 or higher.
How to Complete a Jeep Credit Card Application Online
The simplest way to complete a Jeep credit card application is online.
- To get started, visit their website at www.firstbankcard.com/jeep.
- Click on the orange link saying “Apply Now,” which is located on the left side of the page.
- On the next page, click the link on the top right that says “Get Started Now.”
- Click on the card with the Jeep logo. This takes you to the application.
- Enter your first and last name, your physical address, and your email address. Provide your date of birth, your Social Security number, and your mother’s maiden name.
- Enter how long you’ve lived at your current address, click whether you own or rent your home, and provide your monthly housing payment.
- Give the name of your employer and how much you earn annually. If you want to add an authorized user, you can provide their information.
- Choose a card design and click “Continue.” Follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Jeep Credit Card
You can also apply for a Jeep credit card by visiting a Jeep dealership. Just let them know that you’d like to complete an application.back to menu ↑
Jeep Credit Card Rewards Program
If you apply for Jeep credit card and are approved, you can earn rewards toward a new vehicle. If you spend $7,500 or more on your card, you earn a $1,000 certificate towards your next Jeep. You also earn 5 percent back on FCA dealer purchases, 2 percent back on gas and travel-related purchases, and 1 percent back on all other purchases. You can use the rewards at dealerships, for cash back, or for travel.back to menu ↑
Jeep Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Jeep credit card?
Some dealer purchases may be eligible for a 0 percent APR for six billing cycles. Other purchases will have a variable APR based on the Prime Rate and your credit history. APRs typically range from 16.24 percent to 27.24 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for a Jeep credit card.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the due date, you may be subject to a late fee of up to $39.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. There is a fee of either 5 percent of the amount of your transfer or $10, whichever is more.
Can I get a cash advance?
You can get a cash advance. There is a fee of 5 percent of the amount of your advance or $15, whichever is higher. The APR for cash advances is 27.49 percent.
Reviews for the card are positive. If you’re sure you want to purchase a Jeep, then this card can be a good investment. The rewards add up and can make a significant difference in the price of your vehicle. The APR is reasonable and you can take advantage of special financing for qualifying purchases.