Ashley Stewart offers fashion-forward apparel for plus-size women. If you enjoy shopping at Ashley Stewart, you may want to take advantage of the Ashley Stewart credit card. You have the best chance of being approved for the card if you have fair credit or better, which is a credit score of around 640 or higher. Comenity Bank issues the Ashley Stewart card.
How to Complete an Ashley Stewart Credit Card Application Online
It’s easy to complete an Ashley Stewart credit card application online.
- First, visit their website at www.ashleystewart.com/creditcard.
- Click the black button near the bottom right saying “Apply Now.”
- On the next page, click “Apply Now” to apply for Ashley Stewart credit card.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, your Social Security number, and your email address. You can enter your phone number as well.
Type in your address and provide your annual income.
Select whether you would like to add an authorized user.
- Scroll down the page and check the box agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Click “Submit Now” and follow any further prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for an Ashley Stewart Credit Card
You can also apply for an Ashley Stewart card by visiting a store and talking to an associate.back to menu ↑
Ashley Stewart Credit Card Rewards Program
The Ashley Stewart card doesn’t have an ongoing rewards program. Instead, you receive 20 percent off your first purchase and a 20 percent off coupon every birthday. You also get exclusive promotions and discounts and advance notice about any sales.back to menu ↑
Ashley Stewart Credit Card FAQs
What is the APR of an Ashley Stewart credit card?
The APR is based on the Prime Rate, so it will vary. It is typically around 26.49 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for the Ashley Stewart card.
Is there a late fee?
There is a late fee if your payment isn’t received by the due date. The late payment fee is $41.
How much is the minimum payment?
The minimum payment is based on your total balance but will be at least $27.
Does Ashley Stewart share my information?
Your information is shared with various companies for marketing purposes. You can opt out by calling Comenity at 1-800-220-11-81.
Reviews for the Ashley Stewart credit card aren’t great. Several cardholders have complaints about the customer service and report their accounts being closed unexpectedly. Some also aren’t happy with the fact that there is no ongoing rewards program. The interest rate is also relatively high.