Nordstrom is an upscale retailer known for fashionable clothes and home goods. If you enjoy shopping at Nordstrom, you may want to explore the Nordstrom and take advantage of the rewards it offers. The Nordstrom card is available to applicants with fair credit or better, which means you have a credit score of at least 640. The Nordstrom card is issued by TD Bank.
How to Apply for Nordstrom Card Online
You can apply for Nordstrom card online quickly by visiting their website at nordstromcard.com.
- Scroll down to the middle of the page and click the red button saying “Apply Now.”
- On the next page, click the black button that says “Apply Now.”
- You can complete your Nordstrom credit card application on the following page.
- On the application, enter your first and last name, your address, your Social Security number, your date of birth, your employer, and your annual income.
- Enter your identification information, such as the number and expiration date on your driver’s license. Provide your email address and your phone number.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Agree and Apply.”
Follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Options to Apply for Nordstrom Card
You can also apply for a Nordstrom credit card by visiting a store in person. Let an associate know that you would like to apply for a card. You will need to provide your personal information and a form of identification.back to menu ↑
Nordstrom Card Rewards
With the Nordstrom card, you earn two points for each $1 you spend. Once you earn 2,000 points, you get $20 to spend at Nordstrom.
They also offer special promotions that offer additional points or discounts.
Get a $40 bonus Note when you make any purchase with us on your new card the day you’re approved.
Nordstrom Card FAQs
What is the APR for a Nordstrom card?
The APR for a Nordstrom card is between 12.65 24.65 percent. There is also a penalty APR of 31.65 percent if your payment is not received within 60 days of the due date.
Can I add an authorized user?
You can have additional users on your Nordstrom account, so multiple people can earn Nordstrom rewards.
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for a Nordstrom card.
Is there a late fee?
The late fee is up to $38. There is also a fee of up to $25 for a returned payment.
Can I get a cash advance?
If you qualify for a Nordstrom Visa, you can get a cash advance. There is a fee of $10 or 5 percent, whichever is greater.
Nordstrom cardholders seem happy with the card itself. It’s convenient and offers rewards and discounts. There are several complaints about the customer service, though, which doesn’t seem to line up with the high level of service you receive when shopping at Nordstrom.