Citi offers several credit cards with a variety of benefits. There are cards with cash back rewards, cards with travel rewards, and even a secured card for rebuilding your credit. A Citi® Expedia®+ credit card requires Excellent credit, which is a score of about 751 or higher. The Citi® Expedia®+ card offers bonus points to new cardholders and points for purchases.
Citi® Expedia®+ Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$0||None||16.99% to 24.99%||Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.||3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.|
How to Apply for Citi® Expedia®+ Credit Card Online
Citi credit card application online is quick and simple.
- To get started, visit their website at www.citi.com.
- On the website, click “Credit Cards” in the upper left corner.
- Click “Select Card Category” on the next page and select “Rewards Credit Cards” category from the drop-down list.
- On the next page, click the “Learn More and Apply” link to the right of the Citi® Expedia®+ credit card.
- Click “Apply Now” on the next page. This takes you to your Citi credit card application.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, your Social Security number, and answer the question about your citizenship.
Provide your address and phone number. You can also provide your email address.
Create a security word and a hint so you remember the security word.
Enter your financial information, including your annual income and your monthly housing payment. You can select whether you have a checking, savings, or money market account.
- Indicate whether you want to add an authorized user.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, reviewing the terms and conditions. Check the box showing you reviewed the terms and conditions. You will also need to check the box agreeing to receive your notices electronically.
- Click the blue “Submit” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for Citi® Expedia®+ Credit Card
You can also complete a Citi® Expedia®+ credit card application by phone.
Call 1-877-645-37-08 to complete a phone application.back to menu ↑
Citi Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach Citi credit card customer service at 1-800-950-51-14. You can also reach them by writing
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD, 57117.
Citi Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Citi® Expedia®+ credit card?
With the Citi® Expedia®+ card, you earn 1 Expedia+ rewards bonus point for every $1 you spend on purchases and 3 points for every $1 you spend on eligible Expedia purchases, including flights, hotels, activities and travel packages. You also earn 15,000 Expedia+ bonus points after $1,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening, redeemable for $200 towards your stay at a +VIP Access™ hotel.
What is the APR for a Citi® Expedia®+ credit card?
The APR for the Citi® Expedia®+ card varies and is based on your credit history and score. It ranges from 16.99 percent to 24.99 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The Citi® Expedia®+ credit card has no annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the due date, you may be charged a late payment of up to $35. For their other cards, they may waive your first late fee.
Can I pay my Citi credit card online?
You can pay your Citi credit card online by creating an online account. You can make one-time payments or set up autopay.