Citi offers several credit cards with a variety of benefits. There are cards with cash back rewards, cards with travel rewards, and even a secured card for rebuilding your credit. You can apply for the Citi® Secured credit card even with bad credit, with a score of about 561 or higher.
Citi® Secured MasterCard® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$0||None||26.24%||Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.||3% of each purchase transaction in US dollars.|
How to Apply for Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card Online
Citi® Secured MasterCard® application online is quick and simple.
- To get started, visit their website at www.citi.com.
- On the website, click “Credit Cards” in the upper left corner.
- Click “Select Card Category” on the next page and select the “Low Interest Credit Cards” category from the drop-down list.
- On the next page, click the “Learn More and Apply” link to the right of the Citi® Secured MasterCard® credit card.
- Click “Apply Now” on the next page. This takes you to your Citi credit card application.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, your Social Security number, and answer the question about your citizenship.
Provide your address and phone number. You can also provide your email address.
Create a security word and a hint so you remember the security word.
Enter your financial information, including your annual income and your monthly housing payment. You can select whether you have a checking, savings, or money market account.
- Indicate whether you want to add an authorized user.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, reviewing the terms and conditions. Check the box showing you reviewed the terms and conditions. You will also need to check the box agreeing to receive your notices electronically.
- Click the blue “Submit” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for Citi® Secured MasterCard® Credit Card
You can also complete a Citi® Secured MasterCard® credit card application by phone.
Call 1-877-645-37-08 to complete a phone application.back to menu ↑
Citi Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach Citi credit card customer service at 1-800-950-51-14. You can also reach them by writing
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD, 57117.
Citi Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Citi® Secured MasterCard® credit card?
This credit card doesn’t offer any rewards to its cardholders. However, you can qualify for the Citi® Secured credit card even with bad credit score and use it to build or rebuild your credit.
What is the APR for a Citi® Secured MasterCard® credit card?
The APR for the Citi® Secured MasterCard® card varies and is based on your credit history and score. It will typically be around 26.24 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The Citi® Secured credit card has no annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the due date, you may be charged a late payment of up to $41. For their other cards, they may waive your first late fee.
Can I pay my Citi credit card online?
You can pay your Citi credit card online by creating an online account. You can make one-time payments or set up autopay.