Citi offers several credit cards with a variety of benefits. There are cards with cash back rewards, cards with travel rewards, and even a secured card for rebuilding your credit. A Citi® Double Cash credit card requires excellent credit, which is a score of about 751 or higher. The Citi® Double Cash card offers cash back for purchases and other perks.
Citi® Double Cash Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$0||0% introductory APR for 18 months from date of first transfer when transfers are completed within 4 months from date of account opening.||17.74% to 27.74%||Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.||3% of each purchase transaction in U.S. dollars.|
How to Apply for Citi® Double Cash Credit Card Online
Citi® Double Cash credit card application online is quick and simple.
- To get started, visit their website at www.citicards.com.
- On the website, click “Credit Cards” in the upper left corner.
- Click “Select Card Category” on the next page and select “Cash Back & Savings Card” category from the drop-down list. On the next page, click the “Learn More and Apply” link to the right of the Citi® Double Cash credit card.
- Click “Apply Now” on the next page. This takes you to your Citi credit card application.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, your Social Security number, and answer the question about your citizenship.
Provide your address and phone number. You can also provide your email address.
Create a security word and a hint so you remember the security word.
Enter your financial information, including your annual income and your monthly housing payment. You can select whether you have a checking, savings, or money market account.
- Indicate whether you want to add an authorized user.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, reviewing the terms and conditions. Check the box showing you reviewed the terms and conditions. You will also need to check the box agreeing to receive your notices electronically.
- Click the blue “Submit” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for Citi® Double Cash Credit Card
You can also complete a Citi® Double Cash credit card application by phone.
Call 1-877-645-37-08 to complete a phone application.back to menu ↑
Citi Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach Citi credit card customer service at 1-800-950-51-14. You can also reach them by writing
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD, 57117.
Citi Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Citi® Double Cash credit card?
With the Citi® Double Cash credit card, you earn cash back twice with 1% on purchases and 1% as you pay for those purchases in full or over time.back to menu ↑
What is the APR for a Citi® Double Cash credit card?
The APR for the Citi® Double Cash card varies and is based on your credit history and score. They range from 17.74 percent to 27.74 percent.back to menu ↑
Is there an annual fee?
The Citi® Double Cash credit card has no annual fee.back to menu ↑
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the due date, your first late payment fee will be waived. After that, you will be charged a fee of up to $41.back to menu ↑
Can I pay my Citi credit card online?
You can pay your Citi credit card online by creating an online account. You can make one-time payments or set up autopay.