Citi offers several credit cards with a variety of benefits. There are cards with cash back rewards, cards with travel rewards, and even a secured card for rebuilding your credit. A Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® credit card requires excellent credit, which is a score of about 751 or higher. The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® card offers cardholders bonus miles and miles for purchases.
Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$450||None||19.74% to 28.74%||Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.||None|
How to Apply for Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Credit Card Online
Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® application online is quick and simple.
- To get started, visit their website at www.citi.com.
- On the website, click “Credit Cards” in the upper left corner.
- Click “Select Card Category” on the next page and select the “Rewards Credit Cards” category from the drop-down list.
- On the next page, click the “Learn More and Apply” link to the right of the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ credit card.
- Click “Apply Now” on the next page. This takes you to your Citi credit card application.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, your Social Security number, and answer the question about your citizenship.
Provide your address and phone number. You can also provide your email address.
Create a security word and a hint so you remember the security word.
Enter your financial information, including your annual income and your monthly housing payment. You can select whether you have a checking, savings, or money market account.
- Indicate whether you want to add an authorized user.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, reviewing the terms and conditions. Check the box showing you reviewed the terms and conditions. You will also need to check the box agreeing to receive your notices electronically.
- Click the blue “Submit” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Credit Card
You can also complete a Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ credit card application by phone.
Call 1-877-645-37-08 to complete a phone application.
Citi Credit Card Customer Service
You can reach Citi credit card customer service at 1-800-950-51-14. You can also reach them by writing
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD, 57117.
Citi Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ credit card?
With this credit card, you earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases. You also earn 80,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after making $5,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
What is the APR for a Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® credit card?
The APR varies and is based on your credit history and score. It typically ranges from 19.74 percent to 28.74 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard® credit card has $450 annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is received after the due date, you may be charged a late payment of up to $41.
Can I pay my Citi credit card online?
You can pay your Citi credit card online by creating an online account. You can make one-time payments or set up autopay.