Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Virgin Atlantic Miles credit card rewards your purchases with miles and other travel perks. This card requires excellent credit to apply, which is a score of 720 or higher.
Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard® Rewards Miles Program
|Get up to 50,000 Flying Club bonus miles after your first purchase|
|Virgin Atlantic purchases||Get 3 miles per $1 spent|
|All Purchases||Get 1.5 miles per $1 spent|
How to Apply for Virgin Atlantic Miles Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Virgin Atlantic credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at bankofamerica.com/virgin-atlantic-credit-card/
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Virgin Atlantic Credit Card
You can also apply for a Virgin Atlantic credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Virgin Atlantic Miles FAQs
Virgin Atlantic Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$90||None||16.99% – 24.99% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||None|
Is there an annual fee?
The Virgin Atlantic credit card has
a $90 annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
This card doesn’t offer an introductory APR.
What is the APR for a Virgin Atlantic Miles credit card?
The APR varies based on the Prime Rate, and it also depends on your creditworthiness. Your APR will typically be between 16.99% and 24.99%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. The fee is 3% per each transaction (no less than $10).
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Virgin Atlantic credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Virgin Atlantic card for foreign transactions without a foreign fee.