Capital One is one of the largest credit card issuers around. They offer a VentureOne® credit card that is suitable to applicants with excellent credit, which means you need a credit score of about 751 or higher. The VentureOne® from Capital One® card allows you to earn airline miles on all your purchases as well as other perks.
VentureOne® from Capital One® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|0 USD||0% introductory APR for the first 12 months that your account is open||17.99%, or 27.99%||3% of the amount of each transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that we may offer you. None for balances transferred at the Transfer APR||None|
How to Apply for VentureOne® from Capital One® Online
You can quickly apply for the VentureOne® credit card online.
- To start, visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards.
- Click “See All Cards” to compare all their cards.
- Find the VentureOne® credit card after you tick “Travel” in the Rewards section.
- Click the green “Apply Now” button under the VentureOne® card.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, and your Social Security number. Answer the question about your citizenship, and then enter your residential and mailing addresses.
- Provide your email address and your phone number. Select your employment status and enter your annual income, your monthly housing payment, what type of bank accounts you have, and whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- Check the box agreeing to their Electronic Communications Disclosure.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for VentureOne® from Capital One® Credit Card
You can apply by phone by calling 1-800-695-55-00.
Capital One Customer Service
You can reach Capital One customer service by phone by calling 1-800-227-48-25. You can also write them at:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
VentureOne® from Capital One® Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the VentureOne® credit card?
With the VentureOne® from Capital One® card, you earn unlimited 1.25 miles per dollar on every purchase. You can also earn 5 miles per dollar on thousands of places to stay when you pay with Venture®. You will get 20,000 bonus miles once you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
What is the APR for a Capital One credit card?
The APR varies depending on your credit and is based on the Prime Rate. APRs typically range from 17.99 percent to 27.99 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The VentureOne® credit card has no annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you can be charged a fee of up to $40.
How long will it take to get my Capital One card?
In most cases, it will take about seven to 10 business days to receive your card.