Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. U.S. Pride® is a credit card with no annual fee that offers you cash back on your purchases and low balance transfer fees. U.S. Pride® credit card is geared toward those with good credit or better, which means having a credit score of 680 or higher.
U.S. Pride® BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Program
|Get $200 cash back bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening
|Get 3% cash back per $1 spent
|Get 2% cash back per $1 spent
|Get 1% cash back per $1 spent
How to Apply for U.S. Pride® Cash Back Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for U.S. Pride® Visa® Card online.
- To get started, visit their website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/us-pride-military-credit-card/
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a U.S. Pride® Credit Card
You can also apply for a U.S. Pride® Cash Back credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
U.S. Pride® Cash Back Credit Card FAQs
U.S. Pride® Rates & Fees
|BALANCE TRANSFER FEE
|FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE
|Enjoy a 0% APR offer for the first 18 billing cycles. *The offer is valid only if you make purchases or balance transfers no later than 60 days after your account opening.
|16.99% – 26.99% variable
|Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)
|For any transactions made outside the USA you’ll pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for a U.S. Pride® credit card.
Is there any intro APR?
The U.S. Pride® credit card offers a 0% APR for the first 18 billing cycles after any balance transfers you initiate within 60 days of opening the account. After that period, your APR will be the same as your purchase APR.
What is the APR for a U.S. Pride® credit card?
The APR varies depending on your creditworthiness. Your APRs will range from 16.99 percent to 26.99 percent.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. The fee is 3% per each transaction (no less than $10).
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the U.S. Pride® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the U.S. Pride® card for foreign transactions. There is a 3 percent fee for each transaction in a foreign currency.