Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa® credit card provides you with cash back based on all the purchases you make using the card. It also offers a 0 interest APR for the first 18 months after you open your account. You have your best chances of being approved if your credit score is 670 or higher.
Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa® Credit Card Rates & Fees
|BALANCE TRANSFER FEE
|FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE
0% for 18 billing cycles.
Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account
|16.99% – 26.99% variable
|Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)
|For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.
How to Apply for Susan G. Komen® Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards card online.
- To get started, visit their website at www.bankofamerica.com Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa®
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa® Credit Card
You can also apply for a Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Sign Up for Bank of America Account
If you don’t have a Bank of America account, you need to enroll in online banking to get full and secure access to managing your finances online. To register your Bank of America account, visit the homepage at www.bankofamerica.com. Click “Enroll” on the left side of the page. Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, your full Social Security number and click “Continue”. On the next page, you need to create your ID and password. Hit the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete your Bank of America account registration.back to menu ↑
Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa® FAQs
Is there an annual fee?
Susan G. Komen® credit card has no annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
The APR for balance transfers is 0 percent for the first 18 months after any purchases or balance transfers you initiate within 60 days of opening your account.
What is the APR for a Susan G. Komen® credit card?
The APR for this card will range from 16.99% to 26.99%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. For each transaction, you’ll pay a fee of 3% (no less than $10).
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa® card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Susan G. Komen® card for foreign transactions. For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.