Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Spirit Airlines™ rewards all your purchases with miles and other travel perks. You need to have a good or excellent credit score to qualify for Spirit Airlines™ Miles credit card, which means having a credit score of 690 or higher.
Spirit Airlines World Mastercard® Rewards Miles Program
|Earn 15,000 bonus miles after your first purchase + 15,000 bonus miles after making at least $500 in purchases within 90 days of your account opening|
|All Purchases||Get 2 miles per $1 spent|
How to Apply for Spirit Airlines™ Miles Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Spirit Airlines™ card online.
- To get started, visit their website at www.bankofamerica.com Spirit Airlines™.
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Spirit Airlines™ World Mastercard®
You can also apply for a Spirit Airlines™ Miles card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Sign Up for Bank of America Account
If you don’t have a Bank of America account, you need to enroll in online banking to get full and secure access to managing your finances online. To register your Bank of America account, visit the homepage at www.bankofamerica.com. Click “Enroll” on the left side of the page. Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, your full Social Security number and click “Continue”. On the next page, you need to create your ID and password. Hit the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete your Bank of America account registration.back to menu ↑
Spirit Airlines™ FAQs
Spirit Airlines™ Miles Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
$0 Intro Fee for the first year; after that, Annual Fee will be $59
|None||16.99% – 24.99% variable||3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.|
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for the first year and $59 annually after that.
Is there any intro APR?
There is no introductory APR.
What is the APR for a Spirit Airlines™ Miles credit card?
The APR for Spirit Airlines™ ranges from 16.99% to 24.99%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. You will pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10).
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Spirit Airlines™ credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use this card for foreign transactions with a 3% fee.