Capital One is one of the largest credit card issuers around. They offer a Spark® Miles Select credit card that is suitable to applicants with excellent credit, which means you need a credit score of about 751 or higher. The Spark® Miles Select from Capital One® allows you to earn airline miles on all your purchases as well as other perks.
Spark® Miles Select from Capital One® Credit Card Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|0 USD||0% introductory APR for the first 9 months that your account is open||14.74%, 18.74% or 22.74%||None||None|
How to Apply for the Spark® Miles Select from Capital One® Online
You can quickly apply for the the Spark® Miles Select credit card online.
- To start, visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards.
- Click “See All Cards” to compare all their cards.
- Find the Spark® Miles Select credit card after you tick “Travel” in the Rewards section.
- Click the green “Apply Now” button under the Spark® Miles Select card.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, and your Social Security number. Answer the question about your citizenship, and then enter your residential and mailing addresses.
- Provide your email address and your phone number. Select your employment status and enter your annual income, your monthly housing payment, what type of bank accounts you have, and whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- Check the box agreeing to their Electronic Communications Disclosure.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for the Spark® Miles Select Credit Card
You can apply by phone by calling 1-800-695-55-00.
Capital One Customer Service
You can reach Capital One customer service by phone by calling 1-800-227-48-25. You can also write them at:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
Spark® Miles Select from Capital One® Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Spark® Miles credit card?
With the Spark® Miles Select credit card, you get unlimited 1.5X miles on every purchase for your business with no blackouts or seat restrictions, and no minimum to redeem. You can earn a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles – equal to $200 in travel – if you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening.
What is the APR for a Capital One credit card?
The APR varies depending on your credit and is based on the Prime Rate. APRs typically range from 14.74 percent to 22.74 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The Spark® Miles Select from Capital One® has no annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you can be charged a fee of up to $39.
How long will it take to get my Capital One card?
In most cases, it will take about seven to 10 business days to receive your card.