Capital One is one of the largest credit card issuers around. They offer a Spark® Cash Select credit card that is suitable to applicants with excellent credit, which means you need a credit score of about 751 or higher. The Spark® Cash Select from Capital One® provides you with cash back based on all the purchases you make using the card.
Spark® Cash Select from Capital One® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|0 USD||0% introductory APR for the first 9 months that your account is open||14.74%, 18.74% or 22.74%||None||None|
How to Apply for Spark® Cash Select from Capital One® Credit Card Online
You can quickly apply for the Spark® Cash Select credit card online.
- To start, visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards.
- Click “See All Cards” to compare all their cards.
- Find the Spark® Cash Select credit card after you tick “Cash” in the Rewards section.
- Click the green “Apply Now” button under the Spark® Cash Select card.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, and your Social Security number. Answer the question about your citizenship, and then enter your residential and mailing addresses.
- Provide your email address and your phone number. Select your employment status and enter your annual income, your monthly housing payment, what type of bank accounts you have, and whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- Check the box agreeing to their Electronic Communications Disclosure.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for the Spark® Cash Select from Capital One® Credit Card
You can apply by phone by calling 1-800-695-55-00.
Capital One Customer Service
You can reach Capital One customer service by phone by calling 1-800-227-48-25. You can also write them at:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
Spark® Cash Select from Capital One® Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Spark® Cash Select from Capital One® credit card?
With the Spark® Cash Select card, you get unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day.
What is the APR for a Capital One credit card?
The APR varies depending on your credit and is based on the Prime Rate. APRs typically range from 14.74 percent to 22.74 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The Spark® Cash Select credit card has no annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you can be charged a fee of up to $39.
How long will it take to get my Capital One card?
In most cases, it will take about seven to 10 business days to receive your card.