Capital One is one of the largest credit card issuers around. They offer a Savor® Rewards credit card that is suitable to applicants with excellent credit, which means you need a credit score of about 751 or higher. The Savor® Rewards from Capital One® provides you with cash back based on all the purchases you make using the card.
Savor® Rewards from Capital One® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$0 intro for the first year, $95 after that||None||18.99% or 26.99%||3% of the amount of each transferred balance that posts to your account at a promotional APR that we may offer you||None|
How to Apply for Savor® Rewards Credit Card from Capital One® Online
You can quickly apply for the Savor® Rewards credit card online.
- To start, visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards.
- Click “See All Cards” to compare all their cards.
- Find the Savor® Rewards credit card after you tick “Cash” in the Rewards section.
- Click the green “Apply Now” button under the Savor® Rewards card.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, and your Social Security number. Answer the question about your citizenship, and then enter your residential and mailing addresses.
- Provide your email address and your phone number. Select your employment status and enter your annual income, your monthly housing payment, what type of bank accounts you have, and whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- Check the box agreeing to their Electronic Communications Disclosure.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for Savor® Rewards from Capital One® Credit Card
You can apply by phone by calling 1-800-695-55-00.
Capital One Customer Service
You can reach Capital One customer service by phone by calling 1-800-227-48-25. You can also write them at:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
Savor® Rewards from Capital One® Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Savor® Rewards credit card?
With the Savor® Rewards credit card, you earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
What is the APR for a Capital One credit card?
The APR varies depending on your credit and is based on the Prime Rate. APRs typically range from 18.99 percent to 26.99 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The Savor® Rewards from Capital One® card has no annual fee for the first year and $95 each year after that.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you can be charged a fee of up to $40.
How long will it take to get my Capital One card?
In most cases, it will take about seven to 10 business days to receive your card.