Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Royal Caribbean® credit card offers rewards points and low balance transfer fees. Royal Caribbean® credit card is geared toward those with excellent credit, which means having a credit score of 750 or higher.
Royal Caribbean® Credit Card Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|0 USD||None||16.99% – 24.99% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||None|
How to Apply for Royal Caribbean® Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Royal Caribbean® credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/royal-caribbean-credit-card/
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Royal Caribbean® Credit Card
You can also apply for a Royal Caribbean® credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Royal Caribbean® FAQs
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for a Royal Caribbean® credit card.
Is there any intro APR?
The Royal Caribbean® credit card doesn’t offer any introductory APR.
What is the APR for a Royal Caribbean® credit card?
The APR for the Royal Caribbean® credit card will typically be between 16.74% and 24.74%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance, and the APR is the same as your purchase APR. There is a 3 percent fee for transferring a balance (no less than $10.)
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use a Royal Caribbean® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Royal Caribbean® credit card for foreign transactions. This card doesn’t charge a transaction fee.