Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Norwegian Cruise Line® offers reward points and low balance transfer fees. The Norwegian Cruise Line® credit card is geared toward those with good or excellent credit, which means having a credit score of 700 or higher.
Norwegian Cruise Line® Reward Points Program
|Get 10,000 bonus WorldPoints® reward points after you make a qualifying transaction in the first 90 days of account opening|
|Norwegian purchases||Get 3 WorldPoints® points per $1 spent|
|All Purchases||Get 1 WorldPoints® point per $1 spent|
How to Apply for Norwegian Cruise Line® Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Norwegian Cruise Line® credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at www.bankofamerica.com Norwegian Cruise Line Credit Card
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Norwegian Cruise Line® Credit Card
You can also apply for a Norwegian Cruise Line® Points card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Sign Up for Bank of America Account
If you don’t have a Bank of America account, you need to enroll in online banking to get full and secure access to managing your finances online. To register your Bank of America account, visit the homepage at www.bankofamerica.com. Click “Enroll” on the left side of the page. Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, your full Social Security number and click “Continue”. On the next page, you need to create your ID and password. Hit the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete your Bank of America account registration.back to menu ↑
Norwegian Cruise Line® FAQs
Norwegian Cruise Line® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|0 USD||None||16.99% – 24.99% variable||3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 0% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.|
Is there an annual fee?
Norwegian Cruise Line® Points credit card has no annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
This credit card doesn’t offer any introductory APR.
What is the APR for a Norwegian Cruise Line® credit card?
Your APR will typically be between 16.99% and 24.99%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. There is a 3 percent fee for transferring a balance.
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Norwegian Cruise Line® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Norwegian Cruise Line® Points card in other countries without a foreign transaction fee.