Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. MLB® card offers a cash bonus to new cardholders and cash back for purchases. To qualify for this card, you need a good or excellent credit score. This means you need a credit score of 700 or higher.
MLB® Credit Card Cash Back Rewards Program
|Earn $200 cash back bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening|
|Gas||Get 3% cash back per $1 spent|
|Groceries||Get 2% cash back per $1 spent|
|All Purchases||Get 1% cash back per $1 spent|
How to Apply for MLB® Cash Back Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for MLB® credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at www.bankofamerica.com MLB® Credit Card
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for an MLB® Credit Card
You can also apply for the MLB® cash back credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Sign Up for Bank of America Account
If you don’t have a Bank of America account, you need to enroll in online banking to get full and secure access to managing your finances online. To register your Bank of America account, visit the homepage at www.bankofamerica.com. Click “Enroll” on the left side of the page. Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, your full Social Security number and click “Continue”. On the next page, you need to create your ID and password. Hit the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete your Bank of America account registration.back to menu ↑
MLB® Credit Card FAQs
MLB® Cash Back Credit Card Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|0 USD||0% for 18 billing cycles
Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account
|16.99% – 26.99% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.|
Is there an annual fee?
The MLB® credit card has no annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
This credit card offers a 0 percent APR for the first 18 billing cycles after any balance transfers you initiate within 60 days of opening the account. After that period, your APR will be the same as your purchase APR.
What is the APR for an MLB® cash back card?
The APR for MLB® is between 16.99 percent and 26.99 percent.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. There is also a fee of $10 or 3 percent for balance transfers.
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the MLB® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the MLB® cash back card for foreign transactions. It charges a foreign transaction fee of 3 percent.