Capital One is one of the largest credit card issuers around. They offer a Journey® Student credit card that is suitable to applicants with good credit, which means you need a credit score of about 651 or higher. The Journey® Student credit card from Capital One® provides you with cash back based on all the purchases you make using the card.
Journey® Student Credit Card from Capital One® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
How to Apply for Journey® Student Credit Card from Capital One® Online
You can quickly apply for the the Journey® Student credit card online.
- To start, visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards.
- Click “See All Cards” to compare all their cards.
- Find the Journey® Student credit card after you tick “Cash” in the Rewards section.
- Click the green “Apply Now” button under the Journey® Student card.
- Enter your first and last name, your date of birth, and your Social Security number. Answer the question about your citizenship, and then enter your residential and mailing addresses.
- Provide your email address and your phone number. Select your employment status and enter your annual income, your monthly housing payment, what type of bank accounts you have, and whether you would like blank cash advance checks.
- Check the box agreeing to their Electronic Communications Disclosure.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to finish your application.
Other Ways to Apply for the Journey® Student Credit Card from Capital One®
You can apply by phone by calling 1-800-695-55-00.
Capital One Customer Service
You can reach Capital One customer service by phone by calling 1-800-227-48-25. You can also write them at:
Attn: General Correspondence
P.O. Box 30285
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130-0287.
Journey® Student Credit Card FAQs
What are the benefits of the Journey® Student Card from Capital One®?
With the Journey® Student credit card from Capital One®, you earn 1% cash back on all your purchases. If you pay on time, you might boost your cash back to a total of 1.25% for that month.
What is the APR for a Capital One credit card?
The APR varies depending on your credit and is based on the Prime Rate. APR is typically around 26.99 percent.
Is there an annual fee?
The Journey® Student credit card has no annual fee.
Is there a late fee?
If your payment is late, you can be charged a fee of up to $38.
How long will it take to get my Capital One card?
In most cases, it will take about seven to 10 business days to receive your card.