Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. If you’re looking for a credit card with low interest rates and no annual fee, you might enjoy BankAmericard® credit card. It is geared toward those with good or excellent credit, which means a credit score of around 700 or higher.
BankAmericard® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|0 USD||0% for 15 billing cycles
Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account
|14.99% – 24.99% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10). Introductory $0 balance transfer fee for the first 60 days your account is open.||For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.|
How to Apply for BankAmericard® Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for BankAmericard® credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/bankamericard-credit-card/
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a BankAmericard® Credit Card
You can also apply for a BankAmericard® credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Sign Up for Bank of America Account
If you don’t have a Bank of America account, you need to enroll in online banking to get full and secure access to managing your finances online. To register your Bank of America account, visit the homepage at www.bankofamerica.com. Click “Enroll” on the left side of the page. Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, your full Social Security number and click “Continue”. On the next page, you need to create your ID and password. Hit the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete your Bank of America account registration.back to menu ↑
Is there an annual fee?
There is no annual fee for the BankAmericard® credit card.
Is there any intro APR?
The BankAmericard® credit card offers a 0% APR for the first 15 billing cycles after any balance transfers or purchases you initiate within 60 days of opening the account.
What is the APR for a BankAmericard® credit card?
The APR varies depending on your creditworthiness. Your APRs will range from 14.99% to 24.99%
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. The fee is either 3 percent of the amount of the transfer or $10, whichever is higher.
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the BankAmericard® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the BankAmericard® credit card for foreign transactions. There is a 3 percent fee for each transaction in a foreign currency.