Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card for students offers rewards points for all purchases and helps you build good credit. This card is geared toward people with little credit.
Bank of America® Travel Credit Card for Students Rewards Points Program
|Earn 25,000 bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening|
|All Purchases||Get 1.5 points per $1 spent|
How to Apply for Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at www.bankofamerica.com Bank of America Travel Rewards Points for Students
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students Credit Card
You can also apply for a Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students FAQsBank of America® Travel Rewards Points for Students Rates & Fees
Is there an annual fee?
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Points for Students has no annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
This card offers 0% introductory APR for purchases for the first 18 months.
What is the APR for a Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students credit card?
The APR for Bank of America® Travel Points card for students will range from 16.99% to 26.99%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. For each transaction, you’ll pay a fee of 3% (no less than $10). Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Bank of America® Travel Rewards for Students card for foreign purchases?
You can use the card in foreign countries, and there is no fee for foreign transactions.
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|0 USD||0% for 18 billing cycles. Applies to purchases||16.99% – 26.99% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||None|