Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers rewards points and low balance transfer fees. To qualify for a Premium Rewards® credit card, you need a good or excellent credit score. This means you need a credit score of 700 or higher.
Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$95||None||18.99% – 25.99% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||None|
How to Apply for Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/premium-rewards-credit-card/
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card
You can also apply for a Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Bank of America® Premium Rewards® FAQs
Is there an annual fee?
Bank of America® Premium Rewards® card has a $95 annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
There is no introductory APR for the Premium Rewards® credit card.
What is the APR for a Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card?
The APRs for this credit card typically range from 18.99% to 25.99%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. For each transaction, you’ll need to pay a fee of 3% (no less than $10).
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card for foreign purchases?
If you have the Premium Rewards® credit card, you can use it for foreign transactions without a foreign transaction fee.