Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students card offers cash back based on all the purchases you make using the card. The Student Cash Back credit card is is most frequently issued to those with good or excellent credit, which means you have a credit score of about 700 or higher.
Bank of America® Cash Back Credit Card for Students Rewards Program
|Earn $200 online cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening||Gas||Get 3% cash back per $1 spent||Groceries||Get 2% cash back per $1 spent||All Purchases||Get 1% cash back per $1 spent|
How to Apply for Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for the Bank of America® Student Cash Back credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at www.bankofamerica.com Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for a Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students Card
You can also apply for a Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Sign Up for Bank of America Account
If you don’t have a Bank of America account, you need to enroll in online banking to get full and secure access to managing your finances online. To register your Bank of America account, visit the homepage at www.bankofamerica.com. Click “Enroll” on the left side of the page. Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, your full Social Security number and click “Continue”. On the next page, you need to create your ID and password. Hit the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete your Bank of America account registration.back to menu ↑
Bank of America® Student Cash Back FAQs
Bank of America® Student Cash Back Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
0% for 12 billing cycles
Applies to purchases and to any balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account
|15.24% – 25.24% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.|
Is there an annual fee?
Bank of America® Cash Back for students has no annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
This credit card offers a 0 percent APR for the first 12 billing cycles after any balance transfers you initiate within 60 days of opening the account.
What is the APR for a Bank of America® Cash Rewards for Students credit card?
The APR is variable and based on the Prime Rate and your creditworthiness. APRs typically range from 15.24% – 25.24%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. There is a 3 percent fee for transferring a balance.
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Bank of America® Student Cash Back card for foreign transactions. For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 3% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.