Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Asiana Visa Signature® credit card allows you to earn airline miles on all your purchases as well as other travel perks. This card requires good credit or better to apply, which means you have your best chances of being approved if your credit score is 680 or higher.
Asiana Visa Signature® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$99||None||16.99% – 24.99% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||None|
How to Apply for Asiana Visa Signature® Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Asiana Visa Signature® credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at www.bankofamerica.com Asiana Visa Signature®
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for an Asiana Visa Signature® Credit Card
You can also apply for an Asiana Visa Signature® credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Asiana Visa Signature® FAQs
Is there an annual fee?
There is an annual fee of $99.
Is there any intro APR?
Asiana credit card doesn’t provide an introductory APR.
What is the APR for an Asiana Visa Signature® credit card?
The APR is variable and based on the Prime Rate and your creditworthiness. APRs typically range from 16.99 percent to 24.99 percent.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. For each transaction, you’ll pay a fee of 3% or $10 .
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Asiana Visa Signature® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Asiana Visa Signature® credit card in other countries without a foreign transaction fee.