Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® offers rewards points and low balance transfer fees. This card is geared toward those with good credit, which means having a credit score of 650 or higher.
Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard Rewards Points Program
|Get 20,000 bonus points after you make $1,000 or more in purchases within 90 days of account opening|
|Amtrak||Get 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per $1 spent|
|Travel||Get 2 points per $1 spent|
|All Purchases||Get 1 point per $1 spent|
How to Apply for Amtrak Guest Rewards® Points Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Amtrak Guest Rewards® credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/amtrak-guest-rewards-credit-card/
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for an Amtrak Guest Rewards® Credit Card
You can also apply for an Amtrak Guest Rewards® Points credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Sign Up for Bank of America Account
If you don’t have a Bank of America account, you need to enroll in online banking to get full and secure access to managing your finances online. To register your Bank of America account, visit the homepage at www.bankofamerica.com. Click “Enroll” on the left side of the page. Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, your full Social Security number and click “Continue”. On the next page, you need to create your ID and password. Hit the “Continue” button and follow the prompts to complete your Bank of America account registration.back to menu ↑
Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® FAQs
Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® Rates & Fees
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|$79||None||16.99% – 24.99% variable||Pay a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)||None|
Is there an annual fee?
Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® has a $79 annual fee.
Is there any intro APR?
There is no introductory APR for Amtrak Guest Rewards® Points credit card.
What is the APR for an Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® credit card?
The APR is variable and based on the Prime Rate and your creditworthiness. APRs for Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® range from 16.99% – 24.99%.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. There is a fee of 3% per each transaction (no less than $10)
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Amtrak Guest Rewards® World Mastercard® credit card in foreign countries, and there is no fee for foreign transactions.