Bank of America offers a wide range of credit cards with various benefits. Allegiant World Mastercard® offers rewards points and low balance transfer fees. To qualify for an Allegiant World Mastercard®, you need a good or excellent credit score. This means you need a credit score of 680 or higher.
Allegiant World Mastercard® Rates & Fees
Allegiant Airlines Bonus 15.000 Miles = equal to $150
|ANNUAL FEE||INTRO APR||APRS||BALANCE TRANSFER FEE||FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEE|
|59 USD||0% for 12 billing cycles. Applies to any balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account||16.99% – 24.99% variable||
3% of each transaction (minimum $10)
|For any transactions made outside the USA you’ll pay 0% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.|
Data Accuracy: 11/10/2018
How to Apply for Allegiant World Mastercard® Credit Card Online
- You can quickly and easily apply for Allegiant World Mastercard® credit card online.
- To get started, visit their website at https://www.bankofamerica.com/allegiant-world-credit-card/
- Click the blue “Apply Now” button under the card.
- This will bring you to the application. Enter your first and last name and your residential address. If you have a different mailing address, check the box next to “Send my statement to a different address.”
- Enter your primary phone number and the type of phone that you own. Provide your email address. Select an answer to each of the citizenship questions and select your country of residence.
- Enter your date of birth, select your employment status, enter your total annual income and select your source of income. Choose the amount of liquid assets that you own, which includes the amount of money you have in total in your checking and savings accounts, stocks, CDs, and money market accounts.
- Enter your monthly housing payment. If you want to transfer a balance or add a cardholder, select the appropriate box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the box saying that you agree to the terms and conditions. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to complete your application.
Other Ways to Apply for an Allegiant World Mastercard® Credit Card
You can also apply for an Allegiant World Mastercard® credit card by phone or at a local branch. To apply by phone, call 1-800-932-27-75. To find a branch in your area, you can visit their website: locators.bankofamerica.com.back to menu ↑
Sign Up for Bank of America Account
If you don’t have a Bank of America account, you need to enroll in online banking to get full and secure access to managing your finances online. To register your Bank of America account, visit the homepage at www.bankofamerica.com. Click “Enroll” on the left side of the page. Enter the last 6 digits of your card or account number, your full Social Security number and click “Continue”. On the next page, create your ID, password and click “Continue”. Follow the prompts to complete your Bank of America account registration.back to menu ↑
Allegiant World Mastercard® FAQs
Is there an annual fee?
Allegiant World Mastercard® has an annual fee of $59.
Is there any intro APR?
The Allegiant World Mastercard® offers a 0% APR for the first 12 months. It applies to any balance transfers made within 60 days of opening your account.
What is the APR for a Allegiant World Mastercard® credit card?
The APR of an Allegiant World Mastercard® will typically be between 16.99 percent and 24.99 percent.
Can I transfer a balance?
You can transfer a balance. There is a 3 percent fee for transferring a balance.
Before you apply for balance transfer calculate your total interest rates, monthly payments, your total cost of borrowing card credit and total savings.
Can I use the Allegiant World Mastercard® credit card for foreign purchases?
You can use the Allegiant World Mastercard® card for foreign transactions. For any transactions made outside the USA, you’ll pay 0% of the USD amount, whatever the transaction currency is.